- Amazon Cognito User Pools & Federated Identities
- Amazon API Gateway, AWS Lambda and Amazon DynamoDB
- Amazon S3, including folder structures and bucket policies for private and public content
- IAM roles and policy for Lambda execution
- IAM roles and policy to govern the user roles that can access API routes and S3 buckets following authentication
The GitHub repository offers guidance on how to register and login components, access cloud REST APIs and store images and video in the AWS cloud. It also demonstrates how to modify cloud logic with Lambda.